Zayde J. Khalil
Zayde graduated magna cum laude in the top 2% of his class at California Western School of Law. During law school, Zayde served as the Executive Editor of the California Western Law Review, and garnered six Academic Excellence Awards for the highest grade in his class. Zayde also externed for the Honorable Karen S. Crawford, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and interned at regional civil litigation firms gaining valuable adversarial and business law experience.
Zayde played college football at Western New Mexico University where he was named the Male Student-Athlete of the Year in 2015. Zayde was also inducted into the Western New Mexico University Student Hall of Fame.
• The State Bar of California
• United States District Court for the Central District of California
• United States District Court for the Southern District of California
• United States District Court for the Northern District of California
• B.S. Western New Mexico University
• J.D. California Western School of Law, magna cum laude