Phillip L. Kim
Prior to joining IPLA, Phil practiced business and IP law at a regional firm where his practice focused on IP transactions, licensing, and litigation. Phil is also an active member and leader in the legal community, currently serving as the President of the Korean American Bar Association of San Diego (KABA-SD).
During law school, Phil was a member of the San Diego Law Review and Appellate Moot Court Board, and graduated with a concentration in Intellectual Property.
Phil is fluent in Korean and is a former junior rock climbing champion of South Korea.
• The State Bar of California
• United States District Court for the Northern District of California
• United States District Court for the Central District of California
• United States District Court for the Southern District of California
• B.A. Political Science and Sociology, Wheaton College, IL
• J.D. University of San Diego School of Law
Associations and Memberships
• President, Korean American Bar Association of San Diego
• International Trademark Association
• Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
• San Diego Country Bar Association