Joshua J. Richman
Josh manages several large international trademark portfolios and regularly develops custom strategies to fit his client’s particular needs and budgets. He has significant experience litigating before the United States Trademark Trial & Appeal Board and the Federal Courts. He also is involved in worldwide clearance of his clients’ brands, negotiating and drafting license agreements, preparing trademark due diligence in connection with the purchase, sale or refinance of businesses, and the registration and recapture of domain names.
During law school, Josh externed for the Honorable William McCurine Jr., in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- The State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- B.A. University of California at Santa Barbara
- J.D. University of San Diego School of Law
- International Trademark Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco