Joanna Y. Chen
Prior to joining IPLA, Joanna worked in boutique intellectual property firms in both Southern and Northern California where she served clients’ full range of intellectual property needs. Joanna has also had extensive experience in federal litigation involving trademark infringement and trade secret misappropriation, as well as with Trademark Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings at the TTAB.
Joanna is proficient in Chinese.
• The State Bar of California
• United States District Court for the Central District of California
• United States District Court for the Southern District of California
• United States District Court for the Northern District of California
• United States Patent and Trademark Office
• B.S. Bioengineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2011
• J.D., Loyola Law School, concentration in Intellectual Property, 2014